3 Easy DIY Steps to Assemble SPINABOOTH By Yourself
Picture this: The moment you’ve been waiting for has come. You decided to buy a portable photo booth online and your SPINABOOTH has arrived at your doorstep. The event-ready package contains everything needed to start capturing one-of-a-kind, 360 degree videos at corporate events, weddings, etc. Even more good news: SPINABOOTH can be set up with just one person, in a matter of minutes, and with no extra tools. Watch this 5-minute video explaining each piece and walking you through putting them all together. Let’s go through the three major steps and assemble:
Step 1: Assemble the automatic spinning arm and attach it to the SPINABOOTH base platform
The automatic spinning arm is the magic-making part of the 360 photo booth, as it’s what spins around party guests. The bottom end of the arm should be securely affixed to the base platform, while the top end holds the photography device and LED light. Here’s how to construct the arm:
- Insert the upper arm into the lower arm, then hand-tighten the knob.
- Insert the lower arm into the angle bracket, aligning the holes.
- Insert 2 bolts into the holes you just aligned and hand-tighten. These bolt heads look like 6-point stars.
- Flip the arms and bracket over and add the bolt caps to the 2 bolts you just inserted to keep them in place. Hand-tighten these as well.
- Insert the assembled arm to the SPINABOOTH base platform and align the holes.
- Insert and tighten the 6 bolts. These bolt heads are straight. The arm is now complete!
Step 2: Attach your mount to the automatic spinning arm
Now that the arm is securely attached to the platform, it’s time to add whichever device mount you prefer. Your SPINABOOTH 360 photo booth comes with a tablet mount for iPad devices, phone mount for iOS and Android smartphones, and a ball mount for DSLR or GoPro devices. Let’s add a mount — here’s how:
- To attach the phone mount: Attach the small LED clamp to the LED light (the one that holds an iOS or Android phone) by aligning the mount at the bottom of the light. Hand-tighten the eye bolt.
- Place the LED light with its new clamp piece on top of the arm. Hand-tighten the knob on the arm to secure it. (The phrase “righty tighty, lefty loosey” is a good reminder on which way to spin the knob.)
- To attach the tablet mount: Place the clamp on the arm bracket and hand-tighten the knob.
Step 3: Plug in the SPINABOOTH 360 photo booth, step up on the base platform and smile for the camera
The “hard part” is over and now comes the fun part of testing out your new toy. Safety note: Please stand clear of the automatic spinning arm, whether that means a few feet away from the base platform or standing atop the base platform. Here’s how to fire it up:
Plug in the AC power cord underneath the SPINABOOTH to a power outlet.
Step onto the base platform, facing the arm and photography device.
Turn on the SPINABOOTH with the remote. Say cheese!
See? Assembling your 360 photo booth for your next event is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Watch this video guide for visual step-by-step instructions.