Top 11 Parties for a 360 Photo Booth
Today we're going to take a look at the top 11 parties for a 360 photo booth.
If you are running a 360 photo booth business either as a side hustle or as a full time business the one thing you're always going to be looking for is new ways to use your photo booth to attract more customers and of course make more money.
In this blog post we're going to take a look at eleven types of parties that a 360 photo booth would be an excellent addition to bring lots of fun to the partygoers and help you grow your 360 photo booth business.
Graduation Parties: There are so many different types of graduations that are great for a 360 photo booth. There's kids graduating from elementary school going into middle school. There's high school graduates. There's college graduates and trade school graduates. They all have one thing in common: they have accomplished something significant and it's time to celebrate!
Adding a 360 photo booth to the party is a great way to bring plenty of fun with memories that can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Birthdays: Typically, you’ll want to provide a 360 photo booth to birthday parties with larger crowds. This is mostly because your rental fees by the hour are probably not going to make it the first choice for a very small birthday party. Consider adding the 360 photo booth anytime your birthday party list gets over 25.
- Wedding Anniversaries: The anniversary is always special whether it's the first or the 50th! As the years pass, it becomes more traditional to celebrate the anniversary with close friends and family. These are the parties that are ideal for a 360 photo booth.
- Wedding Receptions: Can you even imagine a wedding reception without a 360 photo booth for the guests and the bride and groom? It just isn’t thinkable in this day and age!
- New Year’s Parties: New Year’s Eve will likely become a big night for your 360 photo booth business. There is simply no doubt that New Year’s Eve is one of the biggest party nights of the year each and every year! Everybody wants to remember New Year's Eve and have great photos and videos to show their friends! Making their New Year's Eve party memorable and fun, as well as something they can share on social media is too awesome to pass up! You will score well and are bound to get referrals resulting in good growth for your 360 photo booth business.
- Corporate Events and Corporate Retreats: There was a time when corporate parties, company parties, corporate retreats, or any kind of party in the business world was kind of boring, kind of stuffy and nobody really wanted to be there. Typically, if somebody drank too much or got out of hand it was remembered for years to come around the office. Today, many businesses are trying to provide a better corporate experience. That's where the 360 photo booth fits in.
4th of July Parties: Wherever there is a 4th of July celebration, you’ll have lots of people milling about with not much to do while they wait for the fireworks to kick in. There are also lots of small towns and community events where there’s a barbecue and games for kids etc. This is where you need to have a 360 photo booth, complete with 4th of July graphics!
- Christmas Parties: Have you ever sat around with your parents or grand parents and looked at years’ worth of family Christmas party pics? Maybe some of the photos were so old they’re in black and white? Just think what you’ll be bringing to the memories table! In a decade or two those people who had the good sense to have your 360 photo booth at their Christmas party are going to see live, interactive video not boring old photos of people – many of them so long forgotten even Grandma can’t remember who they are!
- Quinceanera parties: Ah yes, the beautiful Quinceanera party celebrated in many Latin American cultures. It’s a huge event when a daughter turns 15 and is formally presented! A hall is rented, friends and family from hundreds of miles away arrive. There is a beautiful cake, elaborate decorations and ball gowns & tuxedos! There’s a band or a DJ and plenty of dancing. There’s no greater day for a girl of 15 than her Quinceanera! The only thing missing? A 360 photo booth! So make sure you get that included!
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Parties: Another cultural party that signifies the coming of age in the Jewish faith. refer to the Jewish coming of age ritual. Normally this party is held at the age of 12 or 13 and it is as big and beautiful of a bash as the Quinceanera! You must be there with your 360 photo booth!
- Any Party with a DJ: Last but not least! Reach out to every DJ you can find and make sure they know to book you in with their parties! DJs and 360 Photo booths are a perfect fit for any party!
How would you find all these types of parties if you’re just starting out, you may wonder? The cheapest and easiest way is to google for them.
You’ll find other companies that provide these types of parties but are not offering a 360 photo booth for parties.
You can contact them and start making business connections for your 360 photo booth business by offering to provide the 360 photo booth for their parties. It saves them time and money to hire you.