- What Is a Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth & How Does It Work?
sought after entertainment and event experiences in today’s marketplace. It started as a trendy new thing, but 360 photo booths are extremely popular and definitely here to stay! Although it’s called a 360 photo booth, it is much more because it’s both a video and photo booth that spins in a 360 degree circle while people stand on a stationary platform, playing, dancing and having great time.
SPINABOOTH is the latest innovation in 360 photo booth technology, with its innovative design, you capture unique photos and videos of the event participants as they stand on a platform (ranging in size to accommodate from 1 to 7 people) and the camera arm spins around them. The Spinabooth comes with a variety of props, attachments and templates to add to the memorable fun!
- Do You Rent the Spinabooth 360 Photo Booths?
anybody who wants to start their own 360 photo booth business.
- How Is Spinabooth Different from other 360 Photo Booths?
- Why Should You Buy a Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth?
2. You are looking for a profitable way to earn extra income.
3. You are looking for a full time business that can make you pure profit, is easy
to manage, and is a lot of fun!
4. You feel that quality customer care and working with people who get you is the essential foundation you need to succeed!
5. 360 Photo booths are more than just a passing fad. They are becoming a required attraction that is sweeping the world. You can capitalize on this trend and build a stable business. Choosing to buy a Spinabooth 360 photo booth could be one of the best investments you will ever make.
- Is a 360 Photo Booth a Profitable Business?
Here’s some actual stats for you:
Buy the 31” 360 Photo Booth for $3,995.
Rent it out for the typical 3-hour event for an average cost of $1,000
(that’s $333 per hour!)
After your 4th engagement your Spinabooth has paid itself off!
PURE PROFIT PER ENGAGEMENT STARTS AT EVENT #5!
- Do You Have an Affiliate Program?
offer an affiliate program.
- What’s Included in My Spinabooth Package?
1x SPINABOOTH Base Platform
2x Remote Control
1x AC Power Cord
1x Ball Mount
1x Tablet Mount
1x Phone Mount
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Document
1x Travel Case
The Complimentary Extras:
1x LED Ring Light
1x Money Gun
20x Prop Templates
1x Arm Bag
1x Accessories Bag
- Is There a Warranty?
- How Tall Is the Spinabooth?
- What Size Spinabooth Is Right for Me?
The size Spinabooth that you get will depend upon how many people you intend to have use the Spinabooth at a time and how much money you want to make!
Generally, the smaller devices work for smaller or more intimate events like weddings and small family parties while the larger options are ideal for any large
party or gathering. In most cases smaller 360 photo booths will rent for less per hour than the larger ones, however if you do weddings, you’ll probably find that a smaller 360 photo booth will rent for more than another type of engagement.
Here’s the platform sizes that you can choose from.
Fits: 1-2 people
Fits: 2-3 people
Fits: 3-4 people
Fits: 5-6 people
- What’s the Difference between the Standard and Wireless Spinabooth
The standard Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth comes with an AC power supply and plugs into a power outlet, while the wireless runs on its built-in battery for up to 6 hours if it’s fully charged, however you can also plug it in. The wireless Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth is the ideal choice for any location where getting an outlet is not always possible.
- How Long Does a Fully Charged Wireless Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth Last?
The fully charged wireless Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth will last up to six hours before you must plug it in. It will continue to operate when plugged in.
- How Hard Is it to Transport the Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth?
The Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth has its own durable and road-worthy case, which fits into any car. The case rolls on wheels wherever you need to go and the weight of the Spinabooth 360 Photo booth ranges from 55.2 (smallest size) to 102 lbs. (largest size).
- Will You Put My Logo on the Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth for Me?
Yes, we can print your logo onto a durable vinyl material and apply it to the base of the platforms.
- Are the Customized Logos Free?
No, the logos are an additional fee. Here’s everything you need to know about getting your logo on your Spinabooth: https://spinabooth.com/products/custom-
- Does the Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth Come with a Camera for Taking Photos/Videos?
360 Photo Booths were designed with freedom and flexibility for the users in mind.For this reason, the Spinabooth 360 Photo Booth comes with a variety of camera and mobile device mounts, but no camera. Providing a camera would be far too limiting. With the various mounts you can use your own equipment and software and/or even allow guests to use their own cell phones.
- Does Klarna perform a credit check?
Klarna does not always perform a credit check on you, nevertheless, as a responsible lender, they want to make sure they’re helping our customers make the right financial decisions for their circumstances. When a credit check is performed, they verify your identity using the details you provided and they look at information from your credit report to understand your financial behavior and evaluate your creditworthiness. Depending on the payment method or service you choose, they perform different types of searches to check your financial standing.
- Why is a customer denied by Klarna?
Klarna wants you to take advantage of their services! However, not all customers will be approved to use Klarna services. If you are denied, you should double-check if you entered all the given information correctly. Klarna’s Customer service is available 24/7 by chat through their app or website for any additional questions or concerns.
- What payment methods are available to purchase a SPINABOOTH photo booth?
We accept most major credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also have Clicklease and Klarna Installment payment options. You can also use PayPal and cryptocurrency (coinbase). We do not accept checks at this time.
- What is the SPINABOOTH refund policy?
- How long will it take to get my SPINABOOTH Photo Booth?
The shipping process begins immediately after your order is placed! We know you’re excited so we do our best to process your orders rapidly and efficiently. We make sure to follow up with our courier to ensure each order is carefully processed, packaged, and shipped. If you have requested a custom logo, you should allow 48 to 72 hours for this to get completed before we can ship. Otherwise unless there is a shipping holiday your order will typically leave our warehouse in 24 to 48 hours after payment has been verified. For international orders, we process at the same time but please know due to global shipping delays it may take 10-14 business days excluding holidays. Nevertheless, we always make sure we are on top of your shipment.
- What days of the week might I see a delivery?
The shipping partners we use deliver Monday through Friday. We do our best to give accurate shipping information to have an estimate on when it will arrive.